2018 Pee Wee Classes
Register for one or more by printing this form
Space remains in all classes unless it says "full."
- Tuesday, August 7, 4:30 and 5:15pm
- Wednesday, August 15, 4:30 and 5:15pm
- Sunday, August 19, 4:30 and 5:15pm
- Sunday, Sept. 16, 2:00 and 2:45pm...full
- Sunday, Sept. 30, 2:00 and 2:45pm
- Sunday, Oct. 14, 2:00 and 2:45pm...full
- Tuesday, Oct. 23, 4:30 and 5:15pm
- Sunday, Nov. 11, 2:00 and 2:45pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 27, 4:30 and 5:15pm
- Appropriate for: Ages
7 through 10
- Class size: Up to 8. We may cancel a class if we have fewer than 4 students registered.
- Description: Horses are tacked and ready for the student when they arrive. We ride in an insulated indoor and/or outdoor arena. Lessons promote confidence in controlling the horse. Riders learn mounting, dismounting, posture, and steering while walking and trotting.
- Registration & cost: Each class is $30. Register in advance with a check or cash. You can mail it or drop it off at the barn (brass box outside big barn office).
- When: The Pee Wee Class meets one or two times a month. See below for upcoming dates.
- Arrive at our main barn (second barn after
you enter red pedestrian gate) a few minutes before the lesson.
- What to Wear. We provide helmets, or bring your own equestrian helmet. Wear long pants, boots or tennis shoes (not sandals), and dress for the weather. Learn more about what to wear.
- Weather notes. We ride rain or shine; indoors if it's raining or thunderstorming. We might ride outside in light rain. Classes are cancelled when the actual temperature is above 95 degrees or below zero, if there's a tornado warning or in the case of extreme snow storms. If we cancel a class due to weather, we post a message on our website and send out an email at least 2 hours prior to class-time.
- Cancellation policy. We reserve the arena, our time and set up the horses in advance, which means they are not available for other ranch activities. Therefore we do not provide refunds or makeups for missed Pee Wee lessons. Thank you for understanding.